JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Senior Account Executives are always leading, anticipating challenges and creatively solving every problem that comes their way. Senior Account Executives provide digital marketing and public relations expertise and execution for their client service team. This position includes, but is not limited to, tactic development, generation of written and visual content, community building and project management.
The Senior Account Executive will work with internal team members and departments to ensure all digital marketing and public relations projects are high-quality and hit deadlines. This position works closely within the client service team to develop and execute comprehensive campaigns, but also operates in an independent manner, thinking ahead, anticipating and solving problems on the fly. (In case you haven’t caught on, Senior Account Executives do it ALL.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for execution of all digital marketing and public relations activities (or tactics) for designated accounts
- Collaborate with the Account Director and/or Account Manager to develop digital and public relations strategies
- Create all digital and public relations content for clients
- Digital content to include but not limited to: organic and paid social content, email content, blog content, etc.
- Public relations content to include but not limited to: news releases, media advisories, byline articles, talking points, opinion editorials, surveys, media statements, internal communications messaging, etc.
- Leverage existing business and media relationships and cultivate new contacts to support public relations and media relations initiatives
- Manages projects/programs, including implementation of client plans, budgets and timelines with support from team and other internal departments
- Responsible for management of the client content calendar to manage timely marketing campaigns in conjunction with the client monthly plans
- Acts as the frontline brand manager for clients by interacting with customers and fans in real time on various platforms and fosters community engagement by sparking relevant conversations
- Responsible for social media advertising execution for designated accounts
- Understands and applies client’s business metrics and marketing efforts to ensure tight integration with digital media and public relations initiatives
- Actively participates and, in some instances, facilitates and runs client meetings
- Identify, pitch and follow-up with media opportunities and manages media inquiries and interview requests
- Keeps abreast of each client’s industry, competition, and media industry and coverage
- Coordinate, direct and attend media interviews with clients, as needed
- Monitors, analyzes and communicates digital marketing and public relations results using monitoring and analytics tools and additional available resources
- Maintains keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and makes appropriate recommendations regarding digital and public relations strategy surrounding them
- Collaborates with internal departments on integrated campaigns
- Performs other duties assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to execute on digital and public relations strategic initiatives to ensure client accounts run smoothly and effectively
- Lead by example by setting professional standards that adhere to Koch Comm core and company values
- Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO, SEM, paid media and content/email marketing, marketing automation, and fundamental web development project knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Ability to think and act strategically, anticipating and creatively/diplomatically solving problems
- Ability to successfully multi-task
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and with a sense of urgency
- Effective collaboration skills and a strong respect for a team environment
- Experience using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat plus experience with social media tools and techniques on a business level
- Relationship management (media, social influencers, etc.)
- Experience writing, distributing and pitching for public relations campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing public relations principles and strategies
- Advocacy Communications
- Internal Communications
- Crisis Communications
- Stakeholder and Influencer Communications
- Proper English usage (including grammar and composition), accepted styles for materials released to media, including Associated Press formats
- Ability to understand metrics such as ROAS, review analytics and provide written insights and recommendations using tools including Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience with tools used to execute digital and public relations initiatives is preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, advertising, mass communications, English or a related field, plus 4+ years of professional experience in digital marketing, public relations or journalism, advertising and/or online marketing.
Agency experience as well as blogger and influencer relationship management is a plus.
Must be willing to travel regional/in-state 20% of the time. Must pass a background check and have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
We offer a competitive benefits plan, including a generous PTO/holiday schedule. We are committed to supporting our employees by offering a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability along with 401(k). Koch Communications is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Commensurate with experience
APPLY HERE: https://kochcomm.com/careers/job_listing/