JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Sontag Inc. is hiring a talented marketing professional for the position of Sales and Event Marketing Coordinator. This is your chance to build your career with Oklahoma’s premier tourism destination company, Sontag Inc., headquartered in Clinton, Oklahoma. Our operation includes Water-Zoo Indoor Water Park of Clinton, Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn and on-site campground.
Do you love working with the public? Are you a detail-oriented professional who is an exceptional communicator? Do you have great social media and marketing ideas? Can you call on c-level and executive corporations for event marketing? Sontag Inc. is offering you the opportunity to work directly with the CEO to showcase your creative marketing skills! This could be the exact opportunity you need to show your real potential to ultimately lead a tourism marketing department!
- Develop communication strategies to recruit corporate, school, community and other family event rentals for the Water-Zoo Indoor Water Park of Clinton.
- Build marketing concepts and execution for social media and other traditional forms of marketing.
- Brainstorm and oversee the social media marketing calendar.
- Collaborate and execute marketing plans with the digital marketing specialist and our CEO.
- Oversee and administer event activities for group rentals and scholastic field trips.
- Create new marketing event activities for the water-zoo to solicit.
- Execute event driven and holiday marketing programs with the CEO and digital marketing strategist.
- Oversee event marketing performance.
- Lead group sales initiatives for additional commissions.
- Meet event sales revenue goals.
- Multi-task and course correct marketing plans as needed.
- Tracking marketing successes.
- Meet tight weekly deadlines for promotions.
- Full-time Position (Tues-Sat)
- Salary plus bonus commission structure. (salary commensurate with experience)
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for rapid advancement
- 1-year professional work experience.
- Professional experience overseeing social media marketing.
- Prefer college graduate or someone with tourism or hospitality marketing experience.
- Some graphic design experience.
- Experience with MS Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point) or Canva.
- Ability to multi-task and course correct marketing plans as needed.
- Ability to use tracking tools to report marketing successes.
- Ability to meet tight weekly deadlines for promotions.
- Some corporate event sales experience in the hospitality industry is a plus