JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
The Project Manager provides internal support for the client service teams, interactive media department and the operations team. This position is responsible for creating, scheduling and managing the project timelines and improving internal workflow and efficiencies. The Project Manager will work with internal team members to ensure production and client service teams share information needed to successfully complete a project and manage the project schedule to meet client expectations. This position works closely with the Senior Project Manager and Operations Director to support quality improvement and process efficiencies, but also works in an independent manner, thinking ahead, anticipating and solving problems on the fly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of a project including planning, scheduling, monitoring, communicating with all team members involved and delivery of project
- Monitor and report on progress of all assigned projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation of team members
- Report and escalate project issues to leadership team, as needed
- Collaborates with production on client profitability
- Audit and develop new processes, where necessary, to improve workflow and process efficiencies
- Research programs, tools and methods to continually improve workflow and process efficiencies
- Maintains working knowledge of pertinent software and optimizations needed to complete work
- Supports and consults with team on workflow and processes, as needed
- Special projects and perform other related duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to conceptualize complicated initiatives into projects run efficiently and effectively
- Superb organization and scheduling skills
- Ability to understand and manage risk and costs during decision making
- Lead by example by setting professional standards that adhere to Koch Comm core and company values
- Effective communication skills to collaborate and compromise across channels and levels
- Excellent writing, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to ensure quality standards in production
- Ability to identify key parties involved in projects and keep them current on project statuses
- Ability to think and act strategically, anticipating and creatively/diplomatically solve problems
- Ability to successfully multi-task
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and with a sense of urgency
- Effective collaboration skills and a strong respect for a team environment
- Experience using project management software preferred
- Experience leading the execution of complex projects a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of digital platforms, SEO, SEM, paid media and content/email marketing, marketing automation, and fundamental web development project knowledge is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, advertising, mass communications, English or a related field, plus 3-5 years of professional experience in a role requiring project management is preferred.
While rare for the project manager role, project managers must be willing to travel regional/in-state if required by a client or project needs.
We offer a competitive benefits plan, including a generous PTO/holiday schedule. We are committed to supporting our employees by offering a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability along with 401(k). Koch Communications is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We also provide FREE snacks and pleasant conversation.
Commensurate with experience
APPLY HERE: https://kochcomm.com/careers/job_listing/