JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Reports directly to the Editorial Manager, and works closely with the creative services team to write strong, effective content and communications geared toward current customers, prospective customers and/or prospective employees.
- Write copy for all types of marketing materials, including websites, landing pages, brochures, slicks, blog posts, direct mail, newsletters (internal and external), imprinted items, print ads, digital ads, billboards, videos, white papers, webinars, infographics, presentations, social media and more.
- Develop and execute an appropriate and consistent voice in writing, depending upon the target and media type.
- Become a product expert in Paycom’s current and future product offerings.
- Ensure consistency in product benefits and messaging in all marketing materials produced.
- Stay up-to-date on topics and issues affecting the payroll and HR industries.
- Assist in proofreading all marketing materials.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or a related field
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated expertise in the development of marketing materials.
- Knowledge of AP Style is required.
- Strong project management skills are required.
- Proactive, creative thinker who contributes original and resourceful ideas to workplace and marketing challenges.
- Ability to handle a number of high-priority projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Ability to discern issues that will affect company’s customer and prospect bases, either segmented or as a whole.
- Ability to review and analyze a wide variety of information and recommend specific action.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Self-educator, able to accumulate knowledge related to the products, services, industry, markets and resources affecting the payroll and HR spaces.
- Strong collaborator, able to drive execution by working well with others across the organization.
Apply online: Click Here