JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
The Marketing Business Partner provides marketing, consultation and support services for the service lines of OU Health including OU Health University of Medical Center, OU Health Edmond Medical Center and Oklahoma Children’s Hospital OU Health. The position works closely with clinical and operations teams and their leadership to establish goals, metrics, create marketing plans, coordinate tactics and track budgets. This individual will work closely with other members of Public Relations, Communications and Creative Services staff to execute marketing plans.
Responsibilities listed in this section are core to the position. Inability to perform these responsibilities with or without an accommodation may result in disqualification from the position.
- Provides support in marketing planning, communication strategies and consultative support to OU Health service lines as assigned. Marketing plan required for each service line. Creates and maintains marketing dashboard for areas served to manage expectations.
- Develops creative briefs and conceives of initiatives, advertisements and publications as assigned. Works with Public Relations, Communications, Creative Services and Digital Media team to accomplish tasks.
- Visits assigned service line meetings regularly and provide updates regularly to the management and leadership teams for assigned areas. Supports additional projects as assigned.
- Facilitates coordination and attends special events as necessary.
- Monitors budget and prepares monthly reports.
- Recommends news releases and internal communications as needed with Public Relations and Communications teams.
- Recommends stories for area publications in conjunction with Public Relations.
- Works closely with the Social Media Coordinator on various Social Media strategies and channels in relations to the marketing plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in marketing, advertising or business
- Experience: One to three (1-3) years related experience and/or training in marketing and/or advertising required. Agency experience a plus.
- Licensure/Certifications/Registrations Required: This position requires a valid driver’s license and that the employee is insurable by the OU Medicine automobile liability insurance carrier.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess the required level of skills and abilities to read, write, speak, and apply mathematical concepts and sound reasoning to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
- Must be able to perform basic operations on a computer within the Windows operating system.
- This position requires problem solving skills, critical thinking skills, and the ability to multi-task.