JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
BigWing’s inbound marketing specialist (social media focus) strategizes social media campaigns for clients; creates eye-catching posts for all social platforms, from Instagram Stories and Pinterest infographics to Facebook Dynamic Creative Ads; and crafts clear and concise messaging that converts. This specialist has a passion for social media (we’re talking borderline obsession here) and keeps up with trends, always testing out new ideas to create social posts and targeted advertising that wows clients.
The inbound marketing specialist (social media focus) is an important member of BigWing’s inbound marketing team – a group of highly talented marketers specializing in video, photography, content, social media, email, and influencer marketing – and thrives in a fast-paced environment where team members are constantly learning from the wide array of talents and perspectives around them (BigWing-ers love to learn).
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Create engaging written and visual content for the purpose of digitally marketing a portfolio of clients in Oklahoma and beyond – every industry from hospitality and travel to higher education and health and wellness. Craft creative and compelling social media campaigns (paid and organic) and grow engagement across popular social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns by leveraging blogs, social media, and other inbound marketing tactics to generate website traffic and leads.
- Incorporate content marketing into your skill set as well. Learn from expert content marketers and assist with content marketing campaigns by creating infographics to accompany blog posts, and researching and writing blog posts as well.
- Regularly communicate with clients to understand their marketing needs, guide their marketing strategy, and communicate successes and challenges.
Submit a portfolio of relevant work (seven to 10 published examples), resume, and cover letter addressed to Morgan Day, inbound marketing team manager, HERE.
We’re looking for people who have:
- At least two years of experience (beyond internships) as a social media specialist, content marketer, copywriter, SEO specialist, journalist, traditional marketer, communications professional, blogger, or other digital marketer.
- A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates strategic thinking, an engaging style, and a great command of language (flow, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation).
- Sharp writing and editing skills as well as strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines, no matter what it takes, whether working independently or as part of a team.
- A solid understanding of inbound marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience working with a variety of inbound marketing tactics: blogging, influencer marketing, SEO, social media, marketing automation, and email.
- Passion for continuing education within the field of digital marketing and willingness to train others on tactics and best practices.
Education and/or experience must-haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (journalism, marketing, advertising, communications) or equal experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Be internet savvy.
These things are nice to have (bonus points!)
- Experience and expertise in the following: Google Analytics, HubSpot, Facebook Business Manager/Ads Manager, WordPress, and email marketing. Willingness to learn these and similar platforms is a must.
- Experience with video production, graphic design, photography, or off-line marketing tactics.