JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
This position works closely with marketing team members, executive staff, sales, IT and software development.
- Provide creative direction and strategy for multiple projects
- Evaluate company products and value proposition and help tell the story through impactful graphic design
- Create electronic versions of design through various software
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation and various print and layout techniques when designing projects
- Develop material for web pages
- Develop logos for products and businesses
- Create promotional displays and collateral
- Performs other duties as assigned
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 6 years experience in graphic design
- Preferred 3+ years developing and executing graphic design
- Design and Layout Skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Produce press ready art
- Must be customer focused
- deadline oriented with attention to detail
- Copy writing a plus!