JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
As a Graphic Designer, you don’t just make pretty pictures. You collab with your team to bring ideas to life. You’re creative and detail-oriented. Your work is accurate, mistake-free, and always on-brand. And you don’t limit yourself—or your ideas—to your craft.
- Take the lead in production design for all parts of advertising campaigns and production projects.
- Understand the goals and strategies of the campaign or project and makes sure the design supports the creative vision
- Be the expert in design layout, typography, color theory, and other design techniques to bring concepts to life
- Translates creative concepts into mocks and final deliverables
- Creates assets for multiple media, from digital to print, web, and video
- Constantly on top of design trends and innovative production techniques
- Meet deadlines and ensure work satisfies all outlined requirements and expectations
- Two years of experience in an agency, in-house, internship, or freelance setting
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Exceptional portfolio and/or reel
- Hawk-like attention to detail and disciplined time management skills
- Must play well with others and enjoy collaborating with a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Interest in consumer behavior, pop culture, and advertising trends
- A sense of humor, lol
- Position Type: Full-time
- Location: Oklahoma City
- Salary: Pay will be based on experience and include a generous benefits package
How to Apply
Send us your best “hire me” pitch by filling out the form below. Surprise and delight us.
Provide a link to your online portfolio
Apply here: https://icgadv.com/now-hiring-graphic-designer/