JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Please apply at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=9813&clientkey=D9BFD1E24709BC29E4473CC31692BCE0
The Graphic Designer works with the Director of Brand and Digital and the Digital Marketing Manager on a variety of internal and external facing projects including brand design, retail, trade shows, events and activations, advertising, and collateral design. As a member of an in-house studio, the designer will work closely with all members of the marketing department. A successful candidate for this role will be passionate about design, typography, and bring a sense of artistry to the role, as well as being a strategic thinker. This position is ideal for designers who are looking to gain experience in the apparel industry, as well as experience working as a part of an in-house creative and marketing team.
Show us your design skills by attaching a current portfolio of work online or PDF in the application.
- Supports the Marketing/Creative department by taking on small quick-turn graphic design projects, including mock-ups, presentation slides, and other graphic needs.
- Works to ensure projects are completed on, or before, deadline dates
- Creates production-ready final files for print and digital pieces, ensuring quality from beginning to end of a project’s lifecycle.
- Strong experience in image manipulation / photoshop
- The Employee should be able to adhere to Vetta Brands Code of Conduct and Core Values.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Mac software including Outlook, PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, and Word.
- Skills in other Adobe programs or a multimedia/fine arts background is a bonus.
- Must possess enthusiasm for learning and helping with all aspects of marketing and graphic design projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced creative environment, take creative direction, and collaborate with the Creative Team.
- Working knowledge of digital design principles and thinking.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to rapidly shift priorities.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and a quick learner.
- 3-4 years of graphic design experience.
- Able to sit at a desk and use computer for extended periods of time.
- Photography experience is a bonus
- Interpersonal skills the ability to work with those from other cultures & countries
- Strong computer skills
- Reliability – The ability to be at work timely / good attendance