JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Digital Marketing Strategist – Hal Smith Restaurants
Founded in 1986, Hal Smith has created restaurants that heighten the senses through inspired architectural settings, excellent service, and cuisines that heighten the taste palates. Based in Norman, Oklahoma, Hal Smith Restaurant’s foundation is embedded in the roots of the cities and neighborhoods across the Midwest. Today, Hal Smith Restaurants operates nearly 80 restaurants in seven states and employs more than 6,000 employees.
HSR is seeking a creative, energetic, organized, detail-focused digital marketing professional. The ideal candidate will recommend strategies to grow social media presence, increase SEO and AdWords capacity, monitor website best-practices, and support all findings and successes with measurable benchmarks.
In this roll, the Digital Marketing Strategist will:
- Create, manage, post, and analyze content for all digital social media platforms including; website, email marketing, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Yelp!, OpenTable, PostMates, and other digital partners.
- Monitor and deliver engagement and performance reports per restaurant concept.
- Monitor and engage existing followers and influencers.
- Monitor and address customer reviews across all channels.
- Assist in website content updates.
- Manage AdWords and other SEO-boosting avenues of marketing.
- Contribute to graphic design content creation, as needed.
- Contribute to videography content creation, as needed.
- Participate in the planning and creative process of various public relations and marketing strategies.
- Other duties that arise that are relevant to the position.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several time-sensitive projects in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience managing paid search/social media campaigns.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced SEO knowledge.
- Experience working with the following tools: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Google. AdWords, Facebook Ads, Website content management systems.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years in strategic communications, marketing, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
To apply, please send the following documents to email@example.com
- Cover letter
- Portfolio example including digital marketing campaign, graphic design samples, writing samples, photography/videography samples, etc.