JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Digital Marketing Assistant
Jordan Advertising is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to expand our team and implement digital marketing initiatives and strategies for a variety of clients.
This position is for a detail-oriented go-getter who wants to learn more about Digital Advertising. MUST LOVE NUMBERS and see how they tell a story. This is entry level, so no previous industry experience is required, but strong Excel knowledge is needed.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities Include:
- Participating in strategic digital plans and proposals for clients
- Digital analytics and reporting
- Invoice and bill processing
Hours and compensation:
- Full-time salaried position.
- 40 hours per week (9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday)
- Comprehensive benefits including medical and 401K
Applicants must submit a resume for consideration. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- College degree (or graduating this spring)
- Math Wiz with strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Robust Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience working with Google Analytics is a plus
- Ability to oversee a project from start to finish and meet deadlines