JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
The Digital Advertising Manager is responsible for overseeing Koch Comm’s paid media service and providing digital advertising thought leadership for all client service teams. This position is a manager-level position overseeing the paid media strategist role and reports directly to the Interactive Media Director. The Digital Advertising Manager works closely with the account directors and client service teams to establish strategic digital advertising plans to maximize growth and return for our clients.
In addition to media and social advertising planning, this position will be responsible for placing various programmatic, paid search, video and display campaigns as well as placement of social ads for specific clients. This position will also be charged with proactively building on the existing foundation of Koch Comm’s digital advertising offerings by bringing new ideas for strategic planning and placement, helping sell digital advertising to new and existing clients and working to better integrate paid media with other Koch Comm services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop comprehensive annual and campaign-based paid media plans
- Keep pace with paid media trends and developments and educate team members when applicable
- Analyze report data and provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Clearly articulate paid media principles, strategy and planning to client service teams, clients and prospective clients
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve Koch Comm’s paid media offering
- Manage members of the paid media team to ensure consistent strategy and execution across all accounts
- Work with members on the paid media team to help them grow their skillsets and round out their knowledge
- Plan, build and execute digital marketing strategies across organic social media and oversee paid search, display and paid social.
- Build paid social media strategy recommendations including A/B testing for digital advertising
- Identify, recommend, and execute as needed improvements for optimizing paid media and social strategy and budget allocations.
- Train client services teams on new paid social opportunities and develop benchmarks for accountability
- Research target market behavior on social media for Koch Comm’s different client groups
- Work to streamline our digital content distribution
- Lead all social media research & development and maintain relationships with advertising partners
Knowledge, Skills and Responsibilities
- Must have extensive familiarity with digital advertising principles
- Ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems and be highly-accountable
- Lead by example by setting professional standards that adhere to Koch Communications company values
- Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and apply this knowledge to paid media initiatives
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful and proactive
- Proficient in quantitative analysis/analytical thinking with proven ability to translate analysis into actionable and valuable insights.
- Ability to think and act strategically, anticipating and creatively/diplomatically solving problems
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Experience in traditional media buying is a plus
- Google AdWords Certification is a plus
- 5+ years in using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and others on business level
- Expert skill level in social media advertising
- Deep knowledge and interest of social media, including a desire to learn more about new trends
- A successful track record of planning, launching, optimizing and measuring digital advertising campaigns
6+ years professional experience in digital advertising planning and execution. Management experience is a plus.
Commensurate with experience
We offer a competitive benefits plan, including a generous PTO/holiday schedule. We are committed to supporting our employees by offering a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability along with 401(k). Koch Communications is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We also provide all-you-can-drink decent coffee and a fully stocked snack cabinet.
Apply Here: https://kochcomm.com/careers/job_listing/