JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Reporting to the Director of Digital Media will work closely with Vice President of Marketing and Communications to define and produce marketing and advertising materials for Energy FC, community partners and various Prodigal materials as requested. This role will work closely with Director of Fan Experience and Event Production in efforts regarding matchday design and production elements.
- Responsible for design of all marketing and advertising materials as assigned.
- Work closely with VP of Marketing and Communications to implement marketing, advertising and social advertising strategy and plan.
- Responsible for concepting, developing and producing digital and print materials such as posters, brochures, emails, promotional items, merchandise, etc. as a part of marketing and advertising plan.
- Assist with lead generation efforts.
- Responsible for production, implementation and analysis of email marketing strategy including newsletter, promotions, surveys, etc.
- Assist in management of content calendar including email, podcasts, marketing, promotions, events, etc. as assigned.
- Assist with website maintenance.
- Assist with app maintenance.
- Ensure consistency of Energy FC’s brand across all mediums, throughout matchday and other events and within office.
- Responsible for evoking Energy FC’s vision, mission and values and fostering a team environment that exemplifies the values of: Leaders. United. Determined. Team. Catalyst. True.
- Leads by example in portraying a polished, professional image in the office and at events.
- Stay up-to-date on technology related to website, software, social and digital marketing.
- Other duties as assigned.
*This position may require the ability to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Associates degree in Marketing, Sports Marketing, Sports Administration, Video/Graphic Production or work experience equivalent
- 3+ years of design
- Experience in marketing, preferred
- Proficient experience in Adobe Suite
- Experience in video production is preferred
- Experience in mail software systems is preferred
- Experience in HTML, CSS and CMS website systems is preferred
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including fostering relationships through informal communications
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, managing projects simultaneously and prioritizing time to meet deadlines
- Must be able to foster relationships and work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong desire to continue learning and growing their career, strengths/weaknesses and skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.)
- Must be willing and able to lift items up to 50 lbs. for set-up and take down of events