JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Consumers and industry professionals throughout the world trust our products and services – positioning us as the leaders in the weather stripping, floor and tile trims, perforated aluminum sheets, digital levels, and caulking categories. Additionally, thousands of manufacturers rely on our custom aluminum and vinyl extrusion businesses to building the quality components upon which they can confidently put their name. Please visit our website at www.mdteam.com.
We are currently looking for a Creative Services Coordinator to be part of our in-house design team who will work on a variety of projects – both internal and external facing. Projects include brand design, retail packaging and POP, advertising, as well as marketing and digital assets. Must be passionate about project and time management as well as simplistic and efficient communication. The Creative Services Coordinator works closely with all members of the marketing department.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at once
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
- Superior time management and prioritization skills
- Demonstrates a natural ability to identify a problem before it happens and to come up with a creative solution when an issue does occur. Must have a deep appreciation for simple solutions to complex problems.
- Able to withstand pressure by handling demands of complex deadlines
- Able to understand and enforce Brand standards and to color within the lines of them
- Think creatively and work with team to create design concepts, graphics, marketing materials, websites, and other media projects
- Assist with managing project schedules
- Meet with the heads of departments to learn about the status of existing projects, and details about new, incoming projects.
- Create a schedule for new jobs, and assign those tasks using the trafficking system.
- Review current and future timelines and job statuses with the heads of department and the individuals working on the jobs.
- Reschedule projects based on new or changing priorities.
- Report to management about the current workflow, and communicate any possible issues with too much, or too little, work coming into the department.
- Work with departments on invoicing, and possible additional costs due to rush fees, or unexpected deadlines.
- Work with freelancers and temporary contractors, getting them up to speed on jobs they will assist with.
- Assist and participate in photo and/or video shoots including prop management and any assistance needed from internal team.
- Proofs & Proofing: Catalog and file proofs of final products for future reference. Maintain organization of company Vault and proof files. Assist in the proofing approval process for printed products as requested. Review and edit information in Marketing, Product Development and Art Creation projects to correct errors and omissions, thus ensuring consistency and clarity of all print projects.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date brand guideline booklet(s)
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date reports on the status of each digital file, product, and the history of each product line.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned by supervisor.