JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Position Reports To: Senior Brand Manager, but works with all agency departments and employees.
The Brand Manager is responsible for daily contact between the agency and one or more client accounts. The Brand Manager interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client. This includes meeting with the Creative Director concerning creative needs and input, the Media Director concerning media opportunities/direction, and Production concerning scheduling and timing.
Brand Managers have major input in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the Brand Manager is responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis.
- Effectively communicates with, earns and keeps client’s respect as a trusted advisor as the voice of the agency team.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of client’s business so that marketing and advertising opportunities (problems/solutions) are anticipated.
- Orchestrates the planning and execution of marketing projects for clients in accordance with the client’s objectives and budgetary parameters.
- Guides day-to-day development of client advertising initiatives and proactively engages with the client to provide strategic guidance that favor the client and the agency. Ensures that progressive stages are approved with adequate time to meet internal schedules and external timelines.
- Coordinates with the Creative and Media departments, along with other staff, to communicate client objectives and helping develop strategic solutions.
- Resources the necessary primary research techniques to garner the insights to spark the creative process.
- Monitors and evaluates the effects of the campaign.
- Approves billing for accuracy.
- Checks and approves creative/production from concept to execution and coordinates client approval.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
Send Resume to:
3111 Quail Springs Pkwy, #200
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- 1-2 years experience in account management, brand management, marketing, media or research
- Innate curiosity and aptitude to learn about marketing brands, advertising, communications, culture, trends and behavior
- Creative thinker and/or an appreciation for creative process
- Keen ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Seeks out opportunities and challenges
Desired Personality Traits:
Analytical. Persuasive. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Strong customer service/sales experience. Self-confident. Flexible. Effective oral presenter. Clear, concise business writer. Good evaluator of strategic solutions. Alignment with agency values. Organized.