JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Jordan Advertising is currently accepting applications for an internship opening during Summer 2020. The program begins in May and ends in August, prior to the beginning of fall semester. Ideal candidates should have some working knowledge of an advertising agency and the advertising industry.
Interns will have the option to work in different departments of the agency depending on their interests and skills, including media, creative, account service, brand management, social media and new business management.
Responsibilities may include developing social media content, graphic design, attending meetings, assisting with copywriting, research and other duties as assigned.
Interns are required to work between 15-20 hours per week. Schedules will be coordinated to fit the intern’s class schedule and meet course credit requirements. This internship is paid with the option to receive course credit.
*** Application deadline is Friday, April 10th at 5 pm ***
To learn more about Jordan Advertising, please visit our website and follow us on social media.
• College junior, senior or recent graduate studying advertising, public relations, marketing, communications, design or other related degrees.
• Strong writing skills and familiarization with AP Style.
• Microsoft Office and Google Apps knowledge.
• Time management, organization skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to professionally communicate with many teams.
• The desire to collaborate with others and work in a creative environment.
Graphic Design-focused applicants should have a background in graphic design, film/motion or web design with the intention of seeking a career in one of those areas. All graphic design applicants must have a working knowledge of Adobe CS3/CS4/CS5 Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.