JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Account Executives are the Mark Wahlbergs of Koch Comm – always leading, anticipating challenges and creatively solving every problem that comes their way. Account Executive, Digitals provide digital marketing expertise and execution for the client services team. This position helps develop and is responsible for the execution of digital marketing services and content creation for Koch Communications’ clients’ events and marketing initiatives. This position includes, but is not limited to, tactic development, generation of written and visual content, community building and management.
The Account Executive, Digital will work with internal team members and departments to ensure all digital marketing projects are high-quality and hit deadlines. This position works closely with the client services team to develop and execute comprehensive campaigns, but also operates in an independent manner, thinking ahead, anticipating and solving problems on the fly. (In case you haven’t caught on, Account Executives do it ALL.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as the frontline brand manager for clients by interacting with customers and fans in real time on various web platforms.
- Works closely with the Account Director, creating content for all client social media sites, as well as fostering a community by engaging and sparking relevant conversations on other social media sites
- Coordinates all digital marketing activities for designated accounts
- Manages projects/programs, including implementation of client plans, budgets and timelines with support from team and other internal departments
- In collaboration with the Account Executive, PR, is responsible for management of the client content calendar to manage timely marketing campaigns in conjunction with the client monthly plans
- Responsible for social media advertising execution
- Responsible for being the voice of the digital channels for the client
- Identifies threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the client’s brand
- Understands and applies client’s business metrics and marketing efforts to ensure tight integration with digital media initiatives
- Supports the Account Director and/or Account Manager in developing and executing tactics to support digital campaigns for client accounts
- Actively participates and in some instances run weekly/bi-weekly client calls and digital marketing check-ins, as needed
- Keeps abreast of each client’s industry, competition and coverage
- Monitors, analyzes and communicates digital marketing results on a regular basis, using monitoring and analytics tools and additional available resources
- Maintains keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and makes appropriate recommendations regarding digital strategy surrounding them
- Collaborates with client team and internal departments on integrated campaigns
- Performs other duties assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to execute on strategic initiatives to ensure client accounts run smoothly and effectively
- Lead by example by setting professional standards that adhere to Koch Comm core and company values
- Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Ability to think and act strategically, anticipating and creatively/diplomatically solving problems
- Ability to successfully multi-task
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and with a sense of urgency
- Effective collaboration skills and a strong respect for a team environment
- Experience using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat plus experience with social media tools and techniques on a business level
- Knowledge of public relations principles and strategies is a plus
- Proper English usage (including grammar and composition), accepted styles for materials released to media, including Associated Press formats
- Ability to review analytics and provide written insights and recommendations
- Ability to understand metrics and ROAS analysis is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with tools used to execute digital initiatives is preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO, SEM, paid media and content/email marketing, marketing automation, and fundamental web development project knowledge is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, advertising, mass communications, English or a related field, plus 3-5 years of professional experience in digital marketing, public relations and/or journalism, advertising or online marketing is preferred. A thorough arsenal of jokes for water-cooler conversation is a plus.
We offer a competitive benefits plan, including a generous PTO/holiday schedule. We are committed to supporting our employees by offering a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability along with 401(k). Koch Communications is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We also provide FREE snacks and pleasant conversation.