JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
The Marketing Website Manager is responsible for Paycom’s website, performance of the web team staff and leading critical initiatives such as conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization and data capture for Paycom.com.
- Develop and drive web initiatives, streamline and manage external projects to completion and communication strategy.
- Lead marketing website team through project oversight and performance management
- Use qualitative and quantitative data sources to create, manage and optimize a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plan.
- Spot and manage key website conversion points, including landing pages, website calls-to-action and lead-generating forms.
- Partner with marketing directors and leaders regarding website content experience strategy roadmap that focuses on achieving frictionless content experiences and integration of personalized content.
- Create technology strategy improve user experience, site content, navigation, engagement and overall site performance.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
MINIMUM BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in or a related field
- 10+ years website marketing experience
- Proven leadership ability
- Must be a strategic and decisive problem solver.
- Ability to work across in a large corporate environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Planning, analytical and personal management skills
- Deep understanding of content with proven success driving both technical and content-based SEO at an enterprise scale
- Understanding of search ranking factors, algorithms and core SEO principles
- Solid understanding of site architecture
- Deep understanding of the marketing funnel and how a website can carry prospects through to conversion.
- Persuasive and confident communicator, able to represent the business benefit of SEO to even non-technical teams. Ability to influence is critical to success in this role
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands
- Understanding of and ability to set Marketing KPIs
- Ability to lead web initiatives, streamline and manage external projects to completion using expert communication skills and relationship-building
- Understanding of how to utilize qualitative and quantitative data sources to create, manage and optimize a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plan
- Expertise in using web analytics tool GA 360 to implement a CRO strategy