JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of videographer/multimedia content manager in the Oklahoma City Convention and Visitors Bureau. This position will support the marketing and communication efforts of the bureau through the design of videos, photography and other marketing content.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, graphic design or electronic media preferred.
- Minimum three years’ experience shooting, editing and posting HD video on multiple platforms – especially web.
- Requires a passion to tell stories through video.
- Must have strong creative videography skills with ability to use video in an array of multi-media platforms. Drone license is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to create content strategy, including researching and accumulating relevant content.
- Must be capable of conceptualizing, recording, editing and posting video, including motion graphics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software and graphic design production. Experience using Asana for project management helpful.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated strong project, time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Position requires the ability to lift and carry at least 30 pounds.
- Must be able to travel independently.
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule – including some weekends and evenings.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements to HumanResources@visitokc.com.