JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
The Oklahoma City Convention and Visitors Bureau is currently seeking a social media manager to support the efforts to promote Oklahoma City as a visitor and convention destination by managing the strategy, execution and community-building efforts of social media for the Bureau.
Send two sample social media campaigns with your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 29, 2019.
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Communications or related field; social media emphasis preferred.
- Minimum three years’ related experience, including managing the social media presence for a brand or organization.
- Experience in social media analytics, reporting, tracking and metrics analysis preferred.
- Marketing, communications, media buying, or publishing experience a plus.
- Above average computer skills including MS Office. Experience with Asana, InDesign and Photoshop preferred.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with deadlines. Must be detail-oriented self-starter.
- Must be highly motivated, have a positive attitude and be able to work within a defined organizational structure with a wide variety of personalities.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.