JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Candor is looking for a creative and highly intuitive social media manager to work in a fast-paced environment serving multiple clients!
Candor is a well-connected, fast-paced marketing and communications agency. We provide honest, strategic counsel to clients using our business acumen and talent for handling any size account. We attack challenges as a relentless, award-winning team dedicated to achieving results.
Things Our Team Likes
• Visual storytelling
• Problem solving
• Team players
• Candid conversations
• Following intuition
• Friday socials
Things We Hope You Like
• Being a jack-of-all-trades
• Incorporating feedback
• Research and testing
• Pop-culture references
• Taking initiative
• Creative writing
Things A Social Media Manager Does at Candor
• Builds and develops rich content calendars for social media
• Strategizes and implements social campaigns that drive audience growth and engagement
• Runs paid advertising promotions on all social platforms (bonus if you have a background in Google Adwords)
• Creates custom and lookalike audiences that adhere to client goals
• Actively monitors, listens and responds to users in a way that will cultivate leads and sales — or turn haters into brand advocates
• Supports content generation across the board, including: social, blogging, script-writing, news releases, web copy, etc.
• Gathers, organizes and creates client reports (and helps us sell value to our clients)
• Collaborates with the entire Candor team on projects
• Other duties as assigned
The Fine Print
You know the drill… salary and benefits commensurate with experience and education.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and social media samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bonus points for more than just Word docs!
Things We Hope You’ve Already Done
• Written different sets of social copy based on different clients’ voices
• Led, or contributed to, a creative brainstorm session
• Created fun social graphics and GIFs
• Worked with social media influencers
• Experimented with video production
• Managed a company or organization’s social media account (and saw real engagement)
• Tinkered with email marketing
• Engaged professionally in a collaborative environment
• Been described as humorous and creative
You graduated from college and didn’t study engineering. You’ve had training in some relevant field (our director of digital content has a film degree) and work experience in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, etc.