JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Social Media Coordinator
VI Marketing and Branding 01/19/2023
Category: Social Media Management
Salary Range: $ - Per Month
Zip Code: 73102
Highest Education: Minimum Education University
Experience: Minimum Experience 3 Year
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Start Publishing: 01/19/2023
Stop Publishing: 01/31/2023
VI Core Values:
- RESPECTFUL: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- CREATIVE: We use original ideas to solve problems.
- HONORABLE: We always take the high road and are willing to meet others more than halfway.
- DEPENDABLE: Good teammates are trustworthy and reliable.
- SMART: The best marketing comes from quick and analytical minds.
- DRIVEN: Success isn’t accidental. We must strive for it daily.
- Under the direction of the Senior Content Strategist, a Social Media Coordinator works to ensure daily tasks of the overall strategy are being implemented with precision and care.
- A Social Media Coordinator is required to be very nimble and maintain strong time management skills. You will create and execute extensive social campaigns; identifying what motivates and connects with audiences.
- A coordinator must work with content strategists to ensure each piece of content and communication is accurate. The coordinator must maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills and be a proactive problem-solver; offering solutions and working with each team member to reach project and client goals.
- Daily monitoring of assigned clients social accounts. Actionable tasks include identifying potential opportunities for brands to interact with users, responding to comments and direct messages based on set communication guidelines, etc.
- Daily, weekly and/or monthly content creation based on client needs and set strategic plans on a variety of platforms
- Daily, weekly and/or monthly data collection and analyzation to optimize content and strategy, and support Content Strategists
- Provide strategic and creative support to Content Strategists based on team and client needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred (Strategic Communication, Advertising, Marketing or Public Relations)
- Former agency experience preferred
- High-level communication skills
- Organization skills and the ability to plan and maintain multiple clients and projects
- Ability to work within teams in a fast-past environment while maintaining a problem-solving attitude
- Detail oriented and not afraid to ask questions to ensure each task is completed with precision and efficiency
- Accountable multi-tasker with the ability to manage time and deadlines while still demonstrating attention to detail
- Excellent writer with the ability to communicate concise, action-oriented copy that supports internal and client objectives
- Strong interest in consumer and user behavior, and an ability to collect and analyze data into actionable insights
- Experience and a deep understanding of the following social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, and others depending on client needs
- Content performance for set account list
- Attention to detail regarding community management and content writing
- Client satisfaction