JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Want to join one of the nation’s best employers? Interested in providing small and medium sized businesses with solutions that make them grow? Do you like serving customers and care about people? Then maybe Heartland is for you:
We’re looking for team members who are excited by our mantra – Entrepreneurs Respectfully Serving Entrepreneurs, and who want to work in a culture built on care, focus and quality.
We need customer-focused, can-do, team-oriented folks who are ok having fun.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Strategy, this position is responsible for creating the brand strategy, sponsorship plan and events in order to build a solid reputation for Heartland as an employer and supporter of the communities it serves including Oklahoma City, OK, Louisville, KY, and Plano, TX, as well as the overall national presence.
What will you be doing?
Formulate an overarching recruitment plan for attracting top talent to Heartland.
Partner with Sales leadership and recruiting to strategically align marketing strategies to meet recruiting goals, increase brand awareness and NPS.
Develop a comprehensive sponsorship plan that includes events, media, digital initiatives, social outreach, content marketing and influencer initiatives to drive brand recognition.
Lead corporate marketing efforts in the target markets and to increase credibility and establish Heartland as an industry and technology leader.
Leveraging Heartlands large partnership network, seek out and arrange thought leadership content and speaking opportunities at events, trade shows and meetings to maximize agreements and return.
Create a strategic sponsorship and community impact plan for the organization for 2020 and beyond starting with markets where Heartland employs large groups of people with a goal of national reach in the upcoming years.
Seek out local and national organizations, events and partners that mirror Heartland’s values and credo of Entrepreneurs Respectfully Serving Entrepreneurs and negotiate sponsorship opportunities
Utilize the principles of Care, Focus and Quality as a driver to build Heartland’s objective as remaining a Top Workplace through company culture and driving the brand perspective internally and externally.
Manage and reconcile recruitment marketing budget in order to maximize exposure and produce desired return with metrics that drive future decisions and investments.
Own the brand recognition scoring and monitor progress on an annual basis through a third party research study. Provide additional recommendations to increase awareness and create lift with desired audiences.
Work with the internal communications and events departments to ensure strategic alignment with organizational strategic initiatives as it relates to community outreach and employee involvement.
Serve as a brand ambassador for Heartland, working with Creative Director to ensure alignment and standards are followed consistently across the business.
Support Marketing team, Strategic Team and Senior Director as needed.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or business is preferred.
- Five or more years experience in business development, community outreach, communications or brand management.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Experience with contract negotiations, high level sponsorships and national organizations.
- A big picture thinker who believes anything is possible and isn’t afraid to ask.
- Works well with timelines and prioritizing projects.
- Budget accountability and tracking return on investment.
- Excellent communicator who works to build solid relationships with people across multiple channels.
- Ability to gain insight and credibility with internal and external customers.
- Goal focused and motivated to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a team and able to operate in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Sense of entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to try new things in order to meet objectives
- Experience in corporate sponsorships, public relations, community relations or business development.
- Experience managing a marketing plan and budget, awareness campaigns strategic planning is a must.
- Highly organized and able to track efforts throughout a comprehensive campaign is required.