JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Candor is looking for a senior account executive to provide professional counsel, lead account teams and manage the firm’s relationships with clients.
Candor is a well-connected, fast-paced marketing and communications agency. We provide honest, strategic counsel to clients using our business acumen and talent for handling any size account. We attack challenges as a relentless, award-winning team dedicated to achieving results.
- Serves as strategic lead for 6-10 client accounts; maintains close and frequent contact with clients and strengthens rapport between the company and the client.
- Drives strategy and execution of digital marketing, social media and public relations campaigns to meet client business goals; outlines key performance indicators, detailed timelines and budgets.
- Keeps abreast of each client’s industry, competition, and media coverage.
- Monitors, analyzes and communicates digital marketing and public relations results using monitoring and analytics tools and additional available resources.
- Coordinates and supervises staff and vendors needed to carry out client service requirements, and ensures quality, cost-effective service.
- Oversees content creation including but not limited to organic and paid social content, email marketing, blogs, press releases, opinion editorials, talking points, surveys, reports, brochures, magazines, direct mail, annual reports, posters, etc.
- Provides candid feedback to internal partners and manages client expectations.
- Fosters and maintains relationships with a broad set of media contacts to successfully pitch and place content.
- Provides media training and crisis communication counsel.
- Organizes and supervises the production of video and photo shoots.
- Places traditional and digital media buys, evaluates analytics and optimizes placements.
- Demonstrates effective knowledge of community leadership and the workings of local, municipal and state government.
- Seeks qualified new business opportunities, assists with proposal development and participates in pitches.
A senior account executive should hold a bachelor’s degree and at least 7-10 years of experience in account management, marketing, public relations or a related field. Agency experience is a plus.
Work From Home
Candor offers a hybrid work environment for employees.
Candor is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, including generous PTO, a robust holiday schedule, medical and dental insurance. Our performance-based environment offers employees opportunities for advancement. Salary is commensurate with experience; all employees are eligible for business development compensation.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.