JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
This position will work with other areas of the Marketing and Communications team, as well as other departments within Paycom. This role will specifically support the internal recruiting department of Paycom to ensure marketing needs are met.
- Be a key contributor to developing a comprehensive recruiting marketing plan, budget and all the necessary programs for execution.
- Execute and implement recruiting marketing strategy designed to:
- Effectively generate applicants for the recruiting team to hire new Paycom employees.
- Improve employee engagement with strong and effective communication.
- Help increase Paycom's brand presence across college campuses and strategic locations.
- Track and report on all recruiting applicant and engagement generating activities.
- Help develop and execute employee engagement strategies on Paycom's value proposition to improve company culture and moral.
- Project manage the production of compelling recruiting marketing materials including newsletters, blog posts, social media, events, printed items, email, direct mail pieces, video and more.
- Become an expert in Paycom's position needs and requirements to aid in future planning.
- Ensure brand benefits are consistently and properly presented to the appropriate audiences across all mediums.
- Maintain the company's visual identity and consistency in messaging across all branding opportunities including but not limited to the following:
- Digital Marketing
- Email, landing pages, website
- Paycom Publications
- Newsletters, white papers, infographics
- Sales Collateral
- Product one sheets, postcards, stationary, imprinted items, folders and kits
- Print and digital ads
- Events and on-campus activities
- Digital Marketing
- A Bachelors degree or higher in marketing or related field
- 1+ years of experience in the field of public relations, communications, branding, recruitment marketing, marketing and/or campaign planning
- Strong planning skills and proven experience in the development and management of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Pro-active, creative thinker that contributes original and resourceful ideas to workplace and marketing challenges.
- Ability to develop strategic marketing vision and execute hands-on at a tactical level.
- Ability to handle a number of high priority projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Ability to discern effective marketing opportunities.
- Ability to review and analyze a wide variety of information and recommend specific action.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Self-educator, able to accumulate knowledge related to our clients and the products, services, industry, markets, and resources affecting the payroll and HR technology space.
- Strong collaborator, able to drive execution by working well with others across the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with customers, prospects, colleagues and vendors.
- Handle other duties as assigned.