JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
The Paid Search Strategist provides paid search expertise and execution for Koch Communications and its clients. Plus, this position supports advertising operations through the coordinating and publishing of advertising content as well as optimizing ads on various programmatic and social channels. This position sits on our Media team and works closely with our paid social and programmatic teammates to ensure we are being good stewards of our clients’ advertising budgets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform daily account management and execution of paid search campaigns on Google AdWords and Bing
• Assist in the management of display and video placement on AdWords and through other advertising platforms
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
• Analyze report data and provide actionable insights and recommendations
• Develop plans to ensure sibling brands are not increasing paid search costs
• Clearly articulate paid search principles, strategy and planning to client service teams, clients and prospective clients
• Identify areas of opportunity to improve Koch Comm’s paid search offering
• Assist with ad operations by coordinating ad creative, ensuring correct specs are followed and setting up ads in various platforms
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must have extensive familiarity with Google AdWords and Bing Ads
• Ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems and be highly-accountable
• Lead by example by setting professional standards that adhere to Koch Comm’s company values
• Strong ability to apply quotes from NBC’s “The Office” to actual situations unfolding in our office is recommended
• Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and apply this knowledge to paid media initiatives
• Must be self-motivated, resourceful and proactive
• Proficient in quantitative analysis/analytical thinking with proven ability to translate analysis into actionable and valuable insights.
• Ability to think and act strategically, anticipating and creatively/diplomatically solving problems
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
• Google AdWords Certification is a plus
2+ years professional experience in paid search.
We offer a competitive benefits plan, including a generous PTO/holiday schedule. We are committed to supporting our employees by offering a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability along with 401(k). Koch Communications is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We also provide all-you-can-drink decent coffee and a fully stocked snack cabinet.