JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
in a nutshell
We are looking for someone to help us execute and maintain traditional and digital media campaigns.
This someone needs to be detail-oriented. On-the-ball. A self-starter. A life-long learner. A superior communicator. And a true taskmaster that nerds out on the present and future of targeting and tracking media campaigns.
In addition to the daily project-related teamwork, they will also be charged with helping our agency stay up-to-date on the latest media trends and advertising platform changes.
This opportunity is open to anyone that is excited to join our team, eager to champion their role, capable of learning and growing fast, and willing to put in the work to make it all happen. The future of marketing and media is learned on the job through application and requires a continual devotion to reading, listening, learning, and applying.
Interest and diligence are as important as experience and education. Certifications with Facebook and/or Google platforms is a plus. If you don’t have them, you’ll be quickly working to attain them.
roles & responsibilities
- Assists Media Director with research and strategy for various campaigns. (For example: keyword research, platform demographic research, etc.)
- Sets up digital campaigns provided by media plans.
- Implements in-depth campaign URLs and parameters.
- Activates and reports on conversion tracking.
- Monitors and optimizes campaigns to better accomplish predetermined goals.
- Produces campaign performance reports for digital media campaigns.
- Keeps team updated on any technical or creative changes to advertising platforms.
- Orders ad creative from vendors and traffics approved creative assets to various stations and publications.
skills & abilities
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Ads (Search, Display, Video)
- Pinterest Ads Manager
- Spotify Ad Studio
- Google DataStudio
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Database Management