JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Ideal Homes and Neighborhoods 02/19/2021
Category:  Account Management
Salary Range:  $ - Per Month
Zip Code:  73071
Highest Education:  Minimum Education University
Experience:  Minimum Experience 3 Year
Other experience:  3-5 years
Career Level:  Experienced (Non-Manager)
Start Publishing:  02/19/2021
Stop Publishing:  03/31/2021
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow-Up Programs:
- Develop and manage long-term follow up customer communications.
- Develop, monitor, and measure digital email campaigns to prospective and current homeowners.
- Develop CRM processes to support the overall marketing objectives and manage CRM.
- Develop, monitor, and measure realtor relations programs.
- Lead the creation of a content marketing strategy with the marketing team that includes blogs, photography, podcasts, and video.
- Develop and implement organic social media strategies based on measured analytics.
- Assist with paid social content and engagement.
- Update the Ideal Homes website as needed.
- Create written content as needed for social media.
- Manage video and photo shoots as needed.
- Work closely with Graphic Artist, other team members, and outside vendors.
- Realtor Relations:
- Conduct public relations efforts to grow the Ideal Homes brand in the general real estate community.
- Develop marketing initiatives with the sole purpose of increasing Realtor cross-sales and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with Ideal Homes sales leadership to support on-going Realtor outreach.
- Assist with all other duties and projects as directed.
- Office hours – Monday through Friday 8:00 to 5:00.
- Occasional evenings and weekends based on need.
- Candidate must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience.
- Email marketing experience.
- Social media management experience.
- Current working knowledge of new home construction preferred, but not required.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Social Media.
- CRM experience preferred, willingness to learn a CRM is required.
- Website CMS experience preferred, willingness to learn a CMS is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The successful candidate will have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively:
- Develop, monitor, and measure digital campaigns.
- Lead, implement,
- Develop CRM processes to support the overall marketing strategies.
- Develop, copywrite, and measure social media content.
- Help guide the overall content creation strategy of the marketing department.
- Highly self-motivated to learn and find new opportunities or solutions.