JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
The marketing operations analyst manages the marketing operations for the bank and its divisions. This role will assist in the development and execution of strategic marketing plans (internal and external), as well as the measurement of ROI and reporting of results to management. This individual will be asked at times to conduct market research, including but not limited to, industry assessments, competitive analysis, financial analysis, and product research to identify market opportunities for revenue and efficiency gains across the banks geographical markets and lines of business.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the execution and orchestration of marketing strategies to ensure they are delivered on time, communicating progress to stakeholders throughout. Design go-to-market plans and launch strategies for new products, services, markets, partnerships, personnel, etc.
- Manage existing and identify new third-party vendors and tech that will streamline current processes. Manage contract renewal schedules and prepare management for negotiations by analyzing current contracts and gathering bids from alternative vendors to ensure competitive pricing.
- Track and report key metrics and ROI calculations for marketing initiatives to relevant stakeholders.
- Organize, submit for approval, and track all invoices and expenses against annual budget established in partnership with the Banks leadership.
- Ensure all marketing operating procedures are being adhered to and documented, when appropriate. Design new processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness of marketing operations.
- Collect, combine, analyze, and present relevant market data to leadership to assist the identification of new opportunities for revenue and efficiency gains across the banks geographical markets and lines of business. Utilize tools like industry assessments, competitive analysis, revenue modeling, product research/positioning, value propositioning, and A/B testing, among others to provide contextual data to decision makers.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in marketing or equivalent
- 2-5 years experience as a coordinator, project manager, or related role
- Banking experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to be approachable and professional in all customer contact interaction.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must understand social media platforms, digital advertising, email marketing and be willing to continually keep a pulse on latest marketing trends to keep our material relevant.
- Ability to perform market and business analysis, strategic planning, and program management with documented outcomes.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to develop, plan, execute and deliver