JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
BigWing’s influencer marketing specialist identifies influencers relevant to their clients’ industries; works one on one with those influencers to garner eye-catching, on-brand content from influencers; and acts as the liaison between client and influencer to ensure the influencer fulfills contracts and is adequately compensated for their role in the client’s campaign.
Because every campaign, client, and product is unique, influencer-created content could be anything from a blog post, guest post, or social media post to an advertisement on a podcast, or a conference sponsorship. Is it a product review? A giveaway? A competition? That’s where our influencer marketing specialist comes in: He/she uses their expertise to devise the best plan of action for every campaign.
The influencer marketing specialist joins the inbound marketing team (a group of highly talented marketers specializing in video, photography, content, social media, email, and influencer marketing), and thrives in a fast-paced environment where team members are constantly learning from the wide array of talents and perspectives around them (BigWing-ers love to learn).
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Strategize influencer marketing campaigns for a portfolio of clients in Oklahoma and beyond – every industry from hospitality and travel to higher education and health and wellness. Scour digital platforms and other avenues to identify influencers whose following overlaps with the clients’ industries. Those could include podcasts, conferences, blogs, and social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Vet influencers for fit, following, credibility, and reliability, and devise individualized contracts that include influencer deliverables, campaign expectations, compensation, etc.
- Maintain an influencer database to not only document key information, but curate lists of tried and trusted influencers to call upon for future campaigns.
- Assist the sales team with influencer marketing proposals, including researching the prospective client’s industry, forecasting the campaign’s scope, suggesting forms of influencer compensation, and devising campaign pricing.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns by leveraging blogs, social media, and other inbound marketing tactics to generate website traffic and leads.
- Regularly communicate with clients to understand their marketing needs, guide their marketing strategy, and communicate successes and challenges.
Submit a portfolio of relevant work (social posts, blog posts, and/or metrics for influencer marketing campaigns), resume, and cover letter addressed to Morgan Day, inbound marketing team manager, HERE.
We’re looking for people who have:
- At least two years of experience (beyond internships) as a social media specialist, content marketer, copywriter, SEO specialist, journalist, traditional marketer, communications professional, blogger, or other digital marketer.
- A portfolio of relevant work that demonstrates strategic thinking, an engaging style, and a great command of language (flow, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation).
- Sharp writing and editing skills as well as strong interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines, no matter what it takes, whether working independently or as part of a team.
- A solid understanding of inbound marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience working with a variety of inbound marketing tactics: blogging, influencer marketing, SEO, social media, marketing automation, and email.
- Passion for continuing education within the field of digital marketing and willingness to train others on tactics and best practices.
Education and/or experience must-haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (journalism, marketing, advertising, communications) or equal experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Be internet savvy.
These things are nice to have (bonus points!)
- Experience and expertise in the following: Google Analytics, HubSpot, Facebook Business Manager/Ads Manager, WordPress, and email marketing. Willingness to learn these and similar platforms is a must.
- Experience with video production, graphic design, photography, or off-line marketing tactics.
- Experience working in InDesign, Tailwind, Sprout Social or other relevant graphic design and social media platforms.