JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Consumers and industry professionals throughout the world trust our products and services – positioning us as the leaders in the weather stripping, floor and tile trims, perforated aluminum sheets, digital levels, and caulking categories. Additionally, thousands of manufacturers rely on our custom aluminum and vinyl extrusion businesses to building the quality components upon which they can confidently put their name. Please visit our website at www.mdteam.com.
We are currently looking for a Photographer/Digital Media Asset Producer to be part of our in-house design team who will work on a variety of projects – both internal and external facing. Projects include brand design, retail packaging and POP, advertising, as well as marketing and digital assets. Must be passionate about design and bring an artistry to the role through simplicity of strategy and messaging. The Photographer/Digital Media Asset Producer works closely with all members of the marketing department.
We’re excited to see your photographic skills – send us a current portfolio via online or PDF.
- Plan and execute photography of product for the packaging, signage, merchandising, website, print catalog, social media, emails, and other marketing collateral material.
- Manage in-house studio where majority of the product photography is shot. Operate, maintain, and set-up all photography, audio, and lighting equipment.
- Coordinate off-site lifestyle photo shoots featuring products, including studio and photographer/videographer reservations, model selection, product samples, props, styling, etc.
- Responsible for image editing, color correction, cropping, sizing, and indexing of image files
- Identify opportunities for brand storytelling through the creative production
Requirements for Success
- Bachelor or Associate degree in photography, videography or related degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5-10 years of directly related work experience in photography and video
- Bonus if experienced in filming, directing, and editing video
- Develop, film, and edit promotional and training videos for both products and corporate communications which will be displayed on product pages, company website, social media; as well as used for content marketing, and tradeshows
- Proficient using DLSR, video, audio, and lighting equipment
- Proficient with Creative Adobe Suite and other key programs
- Creative problem-solving with ability to foster and develop others’ ideas as well as your own
- Ability to work independently and/or collaborate on projects as a strong team member
- Excellent attention to detail and extremely organized with ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines