JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
We are a full-service creative agency that partners with businesses, organizations and causes that contribute to the growth of our vibrant state. We’re fun, we hustle, and we’re not afraid to raise the bar and take creative risks. Learn more about our team and Freestyle’s core values on our website.
Freestyle Creative is seeking a talented production specialist who also loves every aspect of video and film. This position should also look forward to assisting with creative concepting as well as accompanying us on set and assisting in building sets, running audio, and helping the day(s) go smoothly.
Freestyle is evaluating candidates with different types of video experience (from camera experience to post-production), and all should apply. Below are the top skills that we’re looking for.
A post-production wizard, specialized in Adobe CC.
Mastery of Premiere Pro, and proficiency in After Effects and Photoshop are a must.
Team over everything, we all know the greatest successes come from the greatest teams. You have a strong opinion about creative drive and direction but are also able to fit your vision with the needs of our client and the director.
You bring to the table:
Eagerness, fun, passion and HEART
- Edit a high volume of work ranging from client testimonial videos, TV commercials, montage videos, brand identity, documentary-style videos, high-concept, and much more. In short, your breadth of skill and work will span many different styles and narratives.
- Work closely with our VP/Creative Director, Department Director and Account Services team to ensure that the vision of each project is captured and conveyed
- Lead with vision, take ownership and treat every project like it is your own
- Assist on video shoots by running audio, setting up lighting and rigging, etc.
- Assist with storyboard development and scriptwriting
- Be responsible for color correction and audio mixing and mastering for every project.
- Constantly learning and being resourceful – if you cannot do something you will be encouraged to seek it out and learn how to do it
- You will be supported by a team of people that LOVE video and have a passion for the work that they do.
- Make technical and artistic decisions in regards to lens choice, exposure, lighting, composition, filters, camera movement, color-grading and more
- Proficiency with a variety of cameras including Sony A7S, Sony A7R, Canon EOS 6D Kit with Rokinon Set and RED Epic-Dragon
- Have experience operating Steadicam, shoulder mounts, dolly, gliders as well as sound recording equipment
- Comfortable working with both small and large crews
- Setting up and tearing down equipment in an efficient manner
- Drone operator’s license a plus
- Have experience calibrating and maintaining equipment
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, knowledge of audio and film equipment, RED 4k, 6k, and 8k workflows. Knowledge of codecs and best practices when exporting for web and television
- Degree in relevant fields or commensurate experience
Standing above the rest:
You will distinguish yourself with skills in DaVinci Resolve, strong color grading skills, skills in Adobe After Effects
Hours and compensation:
Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible remote work policy
- Fun, collaborative, creative office
- Monthly team building
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, dental, short-term disability, 401k and life insurance)
- Profit sharing opportunities after one year of employment
- Continual learning and industry networking opportunities
- Professional development budget
- Team community service and volunteer opportunities
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Opportunities to work on local film sets through Freestyle film partnerships
Resume, reel (or your favorite 3 pieces of work that you’ve edited), and a cover letter
Visit our Careers page to apply: https://freestyleokc.com/careers/