JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Want to join one of the nation’s best employers? Interested in providing small and medium sized businesses with solutions that make them grow? Do you like serving customers and care about people? Then maybe Heartland is for you:
We’re looking for team members who are excited by our mantra – Entrepreneurs Respectfully Serving Entrepreneurs, and who want to work in a culture built on care, focus and quality.
We need customer-focused, can-do, team-oriented folks who are ok having fun.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Strategic Development, this position will be responsible for developing and leading revenue generating marketing efforts for new products, net new customer acquisition, partner development, lead generation and targeted vertical growth. This includes building out strategic plans that best leverage Heartland’s robust product offerings and partner channels as well as a direct sales structure for a national company.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and execute a robust strategic marketing plan that will meet marketing revenue goals and increase leads in order to meet organizational growth objectives.
- Lead planning and development of key initiatives that leverage Heartland’s partnership agreements with national associations, dealers, financial institutions, software developers and professional services in order to meet growth targets and increase leads from Heartland’s network of partners.
- Work with product owners to prioritize and manage a calendar of product development milestones and market launches in order to identify revenue targets and market share growth opportunities. This includes an opportunity scoring system that will allow the department to align resources accordingly. Maintain a broad understanding of product sets, targeted verticals and partner relationships to identify market growth opportunities, better ways to leverage relationships, market gaps and unmet needs and build strategies for growth.
- Build and evangelize Pragmatic Marketing framework tools with product teams including go to market plans, competitive analysis, total addressable markets, market positioning, customer personas and revenue targets.
- Guide end-to-end strategy development for marketing team and make adjustments to existing strategies based upon results in executed deliverables. This includes product launch strategies, partner activation campaigns, content development, sales enablement tools and digital marketing.
- Develop trackable tools for lead sources in all channels including sales, digital, partnership and events.
- Staying within allocated budget, manage a group of marketing strategists and oversee projects within the strategic team. Serve as part of a team that aims to bridge the gaps between product, business development, internal communications and marketing while striving to maintain a positive team oriented environment.
- Be a catalyst of Pragmatic Marketing for the development of product campaigns and help build exhaustive marketing workflows and templates into the newly designated product development platform.
- Serve as a department leader who will protect and defend the organizational and team culture of Care, Focus and Quality.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- University Degree in Business or related field, advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 5 Years managing cross-functional marketing teams
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative culture and works to build a team that is successful together
- Experience of managing a creative or project management process including campaign development, sales tools, distribution plans and market deliverables
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and revenue tracking
- Experience in competitive landscape research, go to market planning and B2B marketing
- Minimum 5 Years strategic planning, marketing or otherwise
- Product and/or project management experience a plus
- Proven ability to effectively interact with Senior Executives
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills
- Experience with managing a campaign calendar and tracking KPIs
- Entrepreneurial attitude and self-starter
- Solid business acumen, and ability to learn multiple products and segments
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Ability to travel 15%