JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Director of Marketing
Avem Health Partners 02/28/2023
Category: Business Development
Highest Education: Minimum Education
Degree title: Bachelor's
Experience: Minimum Experience 3 Year
Career Level: Manager
Start Publishing: 02/28/2023
Stop Publishing: 06/30/2023
JOB PURPOSE: The Marketing Manager is responsible for the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long-term marketing strategy for the company. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization for brand recognition. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional marketing campaigns.
- Manage and improve referral generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with marketing launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Participate in meetings and committees.
- Manage and lead social media, public relations efforts and online presence.
- Review current marketing trends to determine effectiveness of different styles and strategies.
- Understand and monitor key performance metrics and tracking tools for market research, forecasts, analyses, results and trends to translate results into actionable insights for executive team.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- The individual must support the mission, vision, and goals of Avem Health Partners and serve as a role model within the company.
- Exhibit positive customer service behavior in every day work interactions.
- Demonstrate a courteous and respectful attitude to internal workforce and external customers.
- Communicate accurately and appropriately.
- Handle difficult situations in a discreet and professional manner.
- Hold self-accountable for professional practice.
- Demonstrate knowledge of unit goals and is active in committees and projects to achieve these goals.
- Keep current with literature regarding changing practices, interventions and best practices in patient care.
- Assume responsibility for seeking out educational and professional opportunities for personal learning needs and growth as well as meeting mandatory education requirements.
- Demonstrate excellent work attendance and attend and actively participate in a variety of meetings and training sessions as required.
- Adhere to the Avem Health Partners Code of Conduct and Standards of Behavior. Complies with established policies and procedures and all health and safety requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field preferred
- Strong creative outlook
- Understanding of public relations
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced skills with social media and online presence
- Valid driver’s license
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in marketing campaign, marketing strategy and marketing planning
- Successful track record in senior marketing role
- Strong customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills to including the ability to form constructive and effective relationships
- Attentive and active listening skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and strong presentation skills with ability to adjust accordingly for variety of audience
- Analytical/methodical reasoning ability with the ability to objectively evaluate the risk/benefits of a situation and conclude appropriate course of action
- Strategic problem solving with ability to adapt to change and/or uncertainty
- Intellectual ability to handle concepts and complexity