JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Jones Public Relations specializes in comprehensive, integrated communications marketing campaigns for Oklahoma and national companies, government entities and associations. From strategic planning to full implementation, we focus on delivering results for our clients to be heard anywhere. We offer a full suite of services: advertising, creative services, digital and social marketing, content marketing, community outreach, media relations, crisis communications training and research analytics.
Jones PR is looking for a professional who is ready to use their digital skills to support and grow a wide array of clients. The Digital Specialist is expected to collaborate with team members to identify clients’ needs for growth and reputation management through all social media channels, digital, website, video and other interactive platforms and provide insights through analytics to team members and clients.
- Reports to Digital Media Manager, but may be assigned tasks by other members of the JPR leadership team.
- Must stay ahead of trends on social media and digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage projects for multiple clients and multiple deadlines.
- Make data-driven, creative-minded decisions to help clients grow their business.
- Available to work non-business hours to accommodate client projects.
- Track and record time accurately and daily basis.
- Demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently contribute to a positive work environment.
- Administer digital campaigns on social media and other platforms.
- Write strategic content and develop social media calendars.
- Develop digital advertising campaigns and solutions for a wide range of clients.
- Develop and implement strategies based on research conducted using Google Adwords.
- Build out social content and campaigns with other creators.
- Develop and manage influencer relations.
- Execute content marketing such as blogs and/or online articles.
- Draft digital audits that can be included in communications plans.
- Understand analytics and can determine success or course correction.
Ideal applicants will have the following:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of full-time experience in strategic social media.
- Skilled user of WordPress and Office suite, easy adaption to digital software.
- Familiar with the necessary steps to redesigning a website.
- Ability to update website content for a variety of clients.
- Understand basic SEO to support content marketing efforts.
- Strong passion and strategic understanding of social media technologies, uses, and best practices (e.g., blogs, forums, consumer review sites, Twitter, Facebook Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Etc.).
- Know and follow AP Style guides.
- A highly motivated self-starter who takes direction well but can also work independently.
- Thrives on variety and can shift directions seamlessly.
- Professional Dress and Demeanor
In addition to salary compensation, Jones PR provides employee benefits, including 401k and health insurance benefits. To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with resumé, 1-2 writing samples, samples of social media experience, references and salary requirements.