JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Paycom is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Media team in an exciting time of growth. In this role, you will support media buying and execution for advertising. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, positive, and forward-thinking team player who gets results. You’ll develop new skills with the encouragement and guidance from a growing team of dynamic and passionate individuals.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing digital advertising campaigns that generate revenue and providing regular reporting to help improve marketing efforts.
- Assist with paid digital media campaign execution via paid social, paid search, display, native, digital video, etc.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of creative assets and content.
- Work with design team to spec and launch new creative for digital campaigns.
- Analyze advertising landing page performance and run A/B tests.
- Provide weekly and monthly campaign performance reports.
- Identify and report on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Monitor and present best and emerging practices in PPC.
- Manage retargeting, display, native and video campaigns from third party platforms.
- Work with vendors for additional digital media needs.
- Other digital marketing duties as needed.
AS A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM, ENJOY:
- competitive pay in a growing industry
- comprehensive benefits, including $1 per-pay-period health insurance
- perks like a free, onsite gym and $4 lunches catered daily
- rapid career advancement
- a collaborative challenge that rewards a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude
- a culture-driven environment that values its employees
- ongoing training and development for success in your personal and professional life
Time to discover a career with real potential. Come storm the HR and payroll tech industry with us!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 4+ years’ experience in a media buying role
- Advanced Excel experience required
- Google Analytics experience preferred
WE SEEK GOAL-ORIENTED AND FORWARD-THINKING MINDS WITH:
- Experience strategizing and placing media buys
- Understanding of marketing KPIs and the marketing funnel
- Proven experience producing reports for digital marketing and/or sales teams
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines
- Ability to work independently to achieve results with deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment