JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Who We’re Looking For
The Digital Marketing Specialist will help manage our paid search campaigns, assist with social ads and social media management, blogging, copywriting and other related responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with digital marketing experience. His or her primary responsibilities will be managing existing client accounts and onboarding new client accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, your job duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Meet directly with clients to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns via PPC, programmatic display & social media platforms, including budget and strategy development
- Analyze and manage existing internal and external campaigns
- Monitor daily & monthly digital marketing budgets
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reports to clients
- Review analytics with clients to optimize website content, including post-launch reviews to help improve live sites
- Develop the information architecture and/or sitemap for client websites, as needed
- Create and optimize content for client websites, as needed
- Manage projects, including: budget estimating, scope planning, resource planning, client communication, and project documentation.
- Assist with creating and maintaining Back40 blog articles and social media content
- Assist with internal marketing to the existing client base
- Assist with client support calls and questions
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related fields
- 2 years minimum experience managing paid search/PPC and social media campaigns
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several time-sensitive projects
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PPT
- Great attitude
- Desire to learn, lead and work in a team environment and individually
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience working with the following tools: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Website content management system (Javelin, WordPress, or other) and basic HTML knowledge.
- Google AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Project management and/or leadership experience
- Video production, photography or graphic design skills
Why You’ll Love Working Here
We’re a designer-owned company that’s been producing award-winning website design and development, custom programming, and marketing projects for 19 years. Our clients are local, regional and national companies that range from established brands to startups. Our office is located on 5th street in Edmond within walking distance from the UCO Jazz Lab, Cafe 501, Stephenson Park, Sprouts, Hideaway Pizza and Skinny Slims.
At Back40 Design, you’ll enjoy a casual, flexible and relaxed work environment with some added benefits: medical, dental, vision, and Simple IRA.
If you enjoy working alongside dependable self-managing professionals – this is the place for you.
To apply, please send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- 2 digital marketing campaign examples and/or case studies demonstrating strategy and measured success
- 2 writing samples (a published story, blog article, brochure copy, or similar piece)