JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
We need customer-focused, can-do, team-oriented folks who are ok having fun.
The Digital Marketing Campaign Manager will be responsible for planning and executing digital-based lead generation programs leveraging the digital assets available (website, social media, paid channels) to measurably affect sales by driving qualified leads to the inside sales team.
What will you be doing?
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns that include webinars, newsletters, email nurturing, social media, etc.
- Measure performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Manage Marketing Automation Technology Platform (Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Identify trends and insights
- Identify the path to conversion and identify ways to improve online customer experience
- Brainstorm new and creative demand generation strategies
- Additional responsibilities as needed
What are the requirements?
- 3-5 years of work experience in digital marketing
- BA/BS degree in marketing or a related field
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and convert to leads
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email campaigns
- Strong social point-of-view, and ability to back up decisions with data, and reinforce our brand message
- Ability to analyze and interpret metrics around content performance and adjust strategy accordingly
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Self-starter with a passion for building programs and analyzing results
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools and reporting