JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Jordan Advertising is currently seeking a Digital Assistant Media Planner to expand our team and implement digital advertising initiatives and strategies for a variety of clients.
This position is for a detail-oriented go-getter who is knowledgeable about Digital Advertising. MUST have an analytical mind, love of numbers and ability to see how they tell a story. This position requires 1-2 years of previous industry experience executing paid media initiatives through Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Participating in strategic digital plans and proposals for clients
- Digital analytics and reporting
- Invoice and bill processing
Hours and compensation:
- Full-time salaried position.
- 40 hours per week (9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday)
- Comprehensive benefits including medical and 401K
Applicants must submit a resume for consideration. Please send resumes to email@example.com
- College degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience managing paid media campaigns with Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience working with Google Analytics and other reporting platforms
- Math Wiz with strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Robust Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to oversee a project from start to finish and meet deadlines