JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (CX) MANAGER
Salary Range: - Per Year
Zip Code: 73118-8505
Highest Education: Minimum Education
Experience: Minimum Experience 3 Year
Other experience: 3-5 Years
Career Level: Manager
Start Publishing: 05/11/2022
Stop Publishing: 06/30/2022
Job Summary: To develop and implement a Customer Experience program at Kimray. This individual will play a key role in driving a customer focused culture by identifying areas of customer experience improvement and leading implementation of key strategic initiatives driven by customer feedback insights. Essential Job Functions:
- Understand Customers, identify areas to begin CX initiatives.
- Work cross-departmentally and directly with customers to gather data to inform strategy
- Establish and maintain an effective Voice of the Customer Program
- Collaborate with teams to create and integrate customer journey maps throughout the organization
- Collaborate with teams to create and implement customer ‘needs-based' personas and journey maps.
- Set CX Strategy, communicate how we will win
- Identify & utilize metrics which define success from the customers point of view
- Communicate regularly on CX initiatives and their results
- Collaborate with data analyst teams and communicate results
- Coordinate CX, and communicate what resources are needed
- Collaborate and lead cross-functional teams on CX initiatives
- Identify and manages CX budget
- Occasional travel to meet with customers and to satellite locations to gain first-hand knowledge of in-person customer experiences
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or a Health Safety and Environmental team member
- Participates in proactive teams to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years' experience
- Experience developing customer journey maps and customer personas
- Experience facilitating corporate behavior change based on journey maps and personas
- Qualification or experience in Customer Loyalty or Customer Satisfaction measurement
- Enthusiastic about the customer, a self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
- Strong background in planning, implementing and managing change
- Excellent communication skills, both written, verbal and presentation
- Effectively determine unmet needs through questions and active listening
- Established track record for achieving challenging goals and initiating change
- Must have valid driver's license and clean MVR
- Creativity – Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Functional/Technical Skills – Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Innovation Management – Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market; has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; has a sense about managing the creative process of others; can facilitate effective brainstorming; can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace.
- Planning – Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- Strategic Agility – Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Technical Learning – Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge- like Internet technology; does well in technical courses and seminars.
- Written Communications – Is able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.