JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Under immediate supervision of the Content Marketing Manager, the Content Marketing Strategist provides digital marketing and expertise for client service teams. This position writes and consults on content marketing strategy as well as develops and executes strategic digital media initiatives such as writing and editing blogs, email and technical marketing copy, executing marketing automation, reporting on digital marketing ROI, managing website content, etc.
The Content Marketing Strategist will collaborate with the client service teams to develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing campaigns, but will also operate in an independent manner, thinking ahead, anticipating and solving problems on the fly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and lead strategic content marketing efforts including marketing automation, email, blog and web strategy
- Assist in the development of content marketing strategy
- Ensure thorough execution of content marketing efforts by the content marketing team
- Conduct regular audits of content marketing efforts to ensure strategy and writing will support the marketing goals
- Review marketing analytics and write actionable recommendations and insights
- Deliver guidance and direction to team members
- Provide regular status reports to Content Marketing Manager related to employee performance and project updates
- Present content marketing strategies to client service teams and clients
- Write blog, email and technical marketing copy as needed
- Maintain a working knowledge of SEO best practices – including link building strategy, keyword analysis and optimization recommendations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to team members in a professional and positive manner
- Ability to proactively voice opinions and concerns in a collaborative manner with employees across teams, regardless of position
- Strong writing skills with the ability to change tone on a client by client basis
- Organization and strong time management
- Creative problem solving with a positive attitude and good sense of humor please dont take yourself too seriously
- Capability to independently prioritize and plan work activities by setting appropriate milestones to reach challenging goals
- Excellent communication, training, and presentation skills
- Willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to continually learn the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions through partnerships and collaboration
- Ability to research, gather, and organize pertinent data
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Successful collaboration skills and a strong respect for a team environment
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Search Console and/or other website analytics tools
- Familiarity with HubSpot, SharpSpring and/or other marketing automation platforms
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree in journalism, communications, English or marketing preferred but not required. Demonstrated experience in these areas, such as writing samples, portfolio, etc. is required. Minimum of four to five years of experience in related field is required.
Must pass a background check and have a valid drivers license and auto insurance.
APPLY HERE: https://kochcomm.com/careers/job_listing/