JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
The University of Oklahoma is looking for a communications coordinator to join our award-winning team. This position will work with the Communications team in the Office of Admissions & Recruitment. The atmosphere is friendly, professional and creative.
This communications coordinator needs to be detailed, strategic, creative and a team player. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join the OU family and assist in recruiting prospective students.
This position will assist in communication campaigns across email, website, print, social media, and texting for the Office of Admissions and Recruitment. This position will be responsible for promoting OU to prospective freshmen and transfer students (U.S. and International students), and effectively communicating post-admission action items to admitted students. This position will work with various teams and departments to create strategic and popular communications content.
Please apply here.
- Manage and execute communications campaigns and timelines for various populations
- Assist communications team in developing, implementing, and maintaining communication objectives
- Use CRM filters to target audience populations
- Use graphic design to create effective communication pieces
- Work with campus programs to create and send program emails
- Use PING to create automated messaging based on web visits
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of communication activities
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Preferred 2+ years experience with email and website marketing and communication
- Knowledge of basic design principles
- Website knowledge (CQ5 knowledge a plus, but training will be provided)
- CRM experience (Slate knowledge a plus, but training will be provided)
- Critical thinking and big-picture planning
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong writing skills required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Video production