JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
A Chance to Change is seeking a Communications and Social Media Coordinator who will proactively, strategically, and creatively advance the organization’s visibility, reputation, and relevance with multiple constituencies. This person will build the vision and lead the implementation of a creative, comprehensive communication and marketing strategy and program. You will broaden reach, deepen engagement, and inspire the public to seek services, donate, advocate and volunteer.
We are looking for a marketing/communications professional who has a proven record of accomplishment in leading an organization to achieve excellence through storytelling and external marketing and communications. Leadership skills, exemplary writing, graphic design, social media and establishing media relationships are the primary requirements of this job. You will play a major role with the Community Engagement Department in helping to raise funds through effective storytelling and impact reporting.
• Create and implement annual marketing and communication strategy to increase reach, impact and revenue
• Serve as direct marketing lead, including production of materials, strategy and tracking
• Effectively manage and grow the agency’s community and media presence
• Coordinate community presentations, talks and tours
• Create strategy and execute goals relating to Public Relations successes
• Drive storytelling initiatives among staff, clients, board and external partners
• Ensure ACTC’s mission and values are incorporated in materials/web and rolled out effectively
• Analyze and report out on communication, advertising and PR effectiveness
• Lead a Marketing Committee with board member volunteers
• Manage ACTC website, social media, email campaigns and overall online presence
• Produce print pieces and coordinate mailing for newsletters, an annual report, campaigns and event mailers
• Employer sponsored medical benefits and life insurance, employee sponsored vision, dental and supplemental benefits
• Paid vacation, personal and sick leave along with employer Simple IRA match and Employee Wellness Program
To Apply: Please submit resume and salary requirements to Rose Faherty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication or equivalent combination of education and experience with 1 to 4 years’ experience
• Proven track record of building and implementing successful, fully integrated communications and marketing strategy
• Excellent storyteller capabilities through design, social media and quality writing: blogs, pitches, op-eds and other published media
• Superior writing, communication, and interpersonal skills and experience in developing concise and compelling messaging requiring minimal revision
• Proven ability to effectively manage projects including meeting tight deadlines
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite