JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
University of Oklahoma 02/13/2020
Salary Range:  $ 3000 - 3500 Per Month
Zip Code:  73069
Highest Education:  Minimum Education University
Experience:  Minimum Experience Less then 1 Year
Career Level:  Entry Level
Start Publishing:  02/13/2020
Stop Publishing:  02/28/2020
As part of the Enrollment Management Communications team, the Communications Coordinator supports all communication efforts, tasked with crafting messages for internal and external audiences and managing communications projects for the Division of Enrollment Management. In addition, the Communications Coordinator provides assistance with marketing, event communication, beginner computer programing, tour presentations, CRM functions, and digital communications. This position is responsible for creating content for the Office of Admissions & Recruitment, Financial Aid Services, the Student Financial Center, the Office of the Registrar, Scholarship Office, MidFirst Bank MoneyCoach Program, Retention Office, and the Office of the Bursar.
– Helps develop and implements internal and external communications such as text messages, email content, PING, social media ads, financial aid and scholarship notices, announcements, and enrollment information.
– Develops and maintains external and internal portals within the Division.
– Develops and maintains forms and applications within the CRM.
– Builds and schedules emails within the Division¿s CRM. Slate technical experience is preferred.
– Performs computer programming, web development, html coding, and analysis activities to process student data, resolve user problems, and make our CRM more predictive and effective.
– Builds queries, handles student data, writes html and CSS code, responsible for helping to craft an excellent user interface design, creates forms, and helps to troubleshoot problems within the CRM.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
- Passion for email marketing
- Effective oral and written communication
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Independently learns appropriate techniques to apply and adapt new ideas in related, different, or changing situations
- Research and computer skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and take on new projects
- Must meet deadlines