JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Who We’re Looking For
We are adding an experienced Account Executive who will primarily assist with Back40’s publication, the Edmond Outlook. The Edmond Outlook is a monthly direct-mail community magazine in its 15th year of publication. The magazine features local content about Edmond people, events, businesses and organizations.
We are looking for an experienced account executive who enjoys the consultative sales process that not only closes business but provides value and solutions for clients. This position is responsible for developing relationships with and selling services to existing and potential advertising clients. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of securing new business sales and will possess a positive attitude for helping customers grow their business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Service and grow relationships in existing database of clients.
- Identify, solicit, and secure new business.
- Build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Advise clients on marketing opportunities – including Outlook advertising, web design, digital marketing, branding, and graphic design services.
- Generate revenue to meet/exceed established sales targets.
- Prepare regular reports and status updates on leads and opportunities for company leadership.
- Utilize and maintain internal CRM to track and support sales efforts.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Work collaboratively with team members to provide ad design direction.
- Network and promote a positive, consistent brand image on behalf of the company.
- Stay current on new businesses and cross-sell opportunities.
- Knowledge of industry best practices as it relates to our services, including: print advertising, digital marketing, graphic design, branding, customer service and support.
- Minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience; agency, media sales and/or prior digital sales/newspaper advertising experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred.
- Proficient in using G Suite Apps.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-motivated and excel at networking and relationship building.
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- A proven track record in developing new business and achieving individual sales goals.
- Advertising or marketing industry experience.
- Fluency in print media and general competency for print advertising.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
We’re a designer-owned company that’s been producing award-winning website design and development, custom programming, and marketing projects for 20 years. Our clients are local, regional and national companies that range from established brands to startups. Our office is located on West Covell Road in Edmond within walking distance from the Uptown Market, The Garage, Pepperoni Grill, and Mitch Park.
At Back40 Design, you’ll enjoy a casual, flexible and relaxed work environment with some added benefits: medical, dental, vision, and Simple IRA.
If you enjoy working alongside dependable self-managing professionals – this is the place for you.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.