JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Boiling Point Media – Oklahoma City, OK
The Account Executive (AE) reports to the Account Services Manager and is responsible for daily contact between the agency and multiple client accounts. From thinking ahead, anticipating challenges and solving problems on the fly, the AE’s primary responsibilities include client relationship management, consistent check-ins and developing strategy for both traditional and digital marketing efforts. The AE will also be responsible for creating proposals and pitching potential clients as well as some minor digital marketing tasks.
The AE interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client. This includes meeting with the production manager and creative director concerning creative issues and input, the media director concerning media issues, production manager concerning scheduling and timing as well as the digital director for any digital efforts, strategy and execution. It is a very hands-on role and requires knowledge of digital marketing, social media, event planning and public relations as well as a thorough understanding of metrics to measure campaign impact and effectiveness.
The AE is also responsible for gaining new business from existing clients. She/he is not a salesperson; she/he is a service person. The AE should not be asked to cold canvas for new business. But, should the AE like to cold canvas, a spiff bonus program or draw will be developed for the AE.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients
- Responsible for the successful development and execution of strategic and integrated public relations, traditional mediums and digital media initiatives
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions
- Serves as a subject matter expert by having a clear understanding of the client’s business, industry and competitive landscape to determine the best communications strategy based on the client’s services
- Assists in preparing proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans as well as reviews billing prior to release to clients
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls, texts and emails
- Oversees execution of approved campaigns
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same – in writing
- Informs account supervisor and operations regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves account supervisor immediately in the event of potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget overruns, etc.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts
- Educates and coaches clients on best practices for marketing in their industry
- Proactively monitor account activities and provides regular reporting for clients
- Communicates with executive-level staff and provides input regarding agency matters related to the team management, budgets, processes/systems, services and new business
- Accountable for client retention, renewals and the expansion of business with existing clients
- Participates in new business development ideation and presentation of ideas to existing and prospective clients
- Builds strong relationships with outside vendors and partners, as needed
- This position is responsible for helping the marketing department with minor tasks as needed
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
About Boiling Point Media
Boiling Point Media is an advertising agency and production studio that specializes in creative solutions and optimal results for our clients. Since 2008, Boiling Point Media has operated out of its Oklahoma City office, providing turn-key film production and full-service advertising and marketing solutions for the entertainment industry, automotive, healthcare, education and home services.
Must be willing to travel regional/in-state 10% of the time. Must pass a background check and have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Three  to Four  years experience advertising/marketing, account management preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate how to integrate with all types of teams (creative digital, etc)
- Must be able to showcase client care and handle client relationships as well as think strategically about their business
- Impeccable attention to detail and proactive
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Possess a solid work ethic, be self-motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player and have willingness to go above and beyond
- Experience using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Snapchat, YouTube and Instagram plus, experience with social media tools and techniques on a business level
- Ability to understand metrics and ROAS analysis and to review analytics and provide documented insights and recommendations
- Knowledge and experience with the tools used to execute digital marketing and public relations initiatives
- Fundamental knowledge of SEO, SEM, paid media and content/email marketing
- Marketing automation experience is a plus
- Fundamental web development project knowledge is a plus