JOB AND INTERNSHIPS LISTINGS
Candor is looking for an energetic, motivated and highly organized account coordinator to work in a fast-paced environment serving multiple clients and account teams!
Candor is a well-connected, fast-paced marketing and communications agency. We provide honest, strategic counsel to clients using our business acumen and talent for handling any size account. We attack challenges as a relentless, award-winning team dedicated to achieving results.
Things Our Team Likes
- Visual storytelling
- Problem solving
- Team players
- Candid conversations
- Following intuition
- Attention to detail
- Friday socials
Things We Hope You Like
- Being a jack-of-all-trades
- Incorporating feedback
- Taking initiative
- Setting trends
Things an Account Coordinator Does at Candor
- Writes content like news releases, blogs, opinion editorials, etc.
- Researches and provides quotes for promotional product orders
- Supports content generation for other media, including print, video and audio
- Plans, coordinates and manages events (from BBQs in western Oklahoma to formal events at the Governor’s Mansion)
- Conducts research and maintains databases on an assortment of projects. Examples include maintaining media lists, tracking media results, maintaining resource library, organizing ad deadlines, obtaining vendor bids, etc.
- Assists in planning and executing a variety of client marketing or communication campaigns
- Coordinates schedules for video shoot interviews and helps plan logistics
- Builds and develops rich content calendars for social media
- Gathers, organizes and creates client reports (and helps us sell value to our clients)
- Collaborates with the entire Candor team on projects
- Other duties as assigned (there’s a lot)
Things We Hope You’ve Already Done
- Assisted with community or corporate events and improved upon them
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail (can you handle logistics for a thousand little things?)
- Utilized Excel, checklists, Outlook, etc. to be highly organized
- Beat a deadline
- Wrote something using AP style (bonus if you have your own dog-eared stylebook)
- Created a graphic (Canva, counts)
- Experimented with video production
- Contributed to a company or organization’s social media account (and saw real engagement!)
- Tinkered with email marketing
- Engaged professionally in a collaborative environment
- Been described as energetic and motivated
You graduated from college and didn’t study engineering. You’ve had training in some relevant field (our director of digital content has a film degree) and some work experience in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, etc.
The Fine Print
You know the drill… salary and benefits commensurate with experience and education.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bonus points for more than just Word docs!